North vs South Goa beaches 2020| Best Beaches in Goa
When we think of a Goa tour, not only the images of beautiful beaches but also images of the party scene fill our mind. The smallest state in India has something for every tourist. Thus, we bring you the best beach in Goa.
Popular beaches in North Goa:
- Sinquerim beach – This is where the first resort of Goa for tourists was built. This beautiful beach is a quiet beach just a few kilometers from Panjim. Aguada fort is located on Sinquerim beach.
- Candolim Beach – The beach is a haven for water sports lovers and for tourists who want to have a sip of their favorite beer on the beach. The golden sand underneath our feet and a beautiful sunset is the perfect time to take a long walk on this beach.
- Calangute and Baga Beach – The star attraction in Goa. Beautiful golden sand with numerous shacks and eating joints. Baga is much famous for all the signature eateries such as Tito’s, Britto’s. Calangute is known for its beautiful sunsets and water activity.
- Anjuna beach – Mostly known for its flea markets Anjuna is one of the best beaches in Goa. You can also view a wonderful sunset from Anjuna.
- Querim Beach – The northernmost beach of Goa. This calm and serene beach is rarely crowded. This white sand beach is perfect to rejuvenate yourself.
Most Popular Beaches in South Goa:
- Majorda Beach – 25 Km of golden sand beach with a few shacks offering perfect Goan cuisine and a splendid sunset.
- Cola Beach – One can call this the most stunning beach on South Goa. However Not much populated due to almost no shacks. This is a paradise for the ones who are looking for a bit of isolation and insta perfect photos.
- Butterfly beach – Although a secret beach due to the limited access, therefore, it is the hidden gem of Goa. You can take a hike to reach this beach or take a boat ride from Palolem. You can spot dolphins and numerous butterflies while at this beach.
- Betul beach – Serene and secluded beach. Observe the river meets the sea and red crabs running around on the beach. The famous attraction is the Betul lighthouse here.
- Colva Beach – White sand beach surrounded by palm trees; this is a beautiful beach with a stream running through it. A lot of shacks are present which offer lip-smacking food.
In conclusion, when in Goa do make it a point to visit these wonderful beaches at your own pace and let the beautiful nature sink in you.
Written By: Payel Mukherjee (Travelofina Travel Stories)