KRABI ISLAND TOUR(2020)
Krabi Island is a coastal province on the Western coast of Southern Thailand. World considered one of the best beaches in Thailand. The foremost beautiful places in Thailand. Scattered across the water. Krabi Island made by dramatic limestone rock formations, shaped by winds and ocean.
One of the most popular places in the province is Phi Phi Island. It is one of islands which are sprinkled across the waters among hundred Island in the word. The interior areas are covered in lush jungles, and are home to wildlife, caves, and waterfalls.
the province a unique and fascinating landscape. The cliffs and islands are some of the very best beaches in Thailand. This Krabi Island including the renowned Railay Beach. If you want to experience some solitude, you may need to arrive early. The smooth limestone cliffs attract rock climbers from around the world.
Coral reefs and abundant sea life abound, and there are plenty of options for diving and snorkeling. Krabi Island is a popular tourist destination.
There are plenty of options for shopping and eating. Sea foods is very famous in Krabi Island. It is a very easy place to concentrate on relaxing, and enjoying the views.
Main Attraction :
The Emerald Pool/ Wat Tham Sua(Tiger cave)/ Kolong Tham Hot Springs/ Karbi Town / Ao luk Mangroves.
Popular Beaches :
- Railay beach ( Most famous Beach)
- Ko Poda
- Kho Hong
- Ko Tup & kho Mor
Adventure Activities :
- Phi Phi Island, its a whole day trip including fooding. Cost is around 1000-2000 Bhat.
- Jems bond Island trip.Cost is moral less same as Phi Phi.
- You can do full day snorkeling at Cost is approx 3000 Bhat.
- Full day Canoe trip cost is approx 1500 Bhat.
- Paragliding at Patong Beach cost is 2000 Bhat.
How to reach :
- Many flights are available from India via Bangkok daily basis.
- You will get direct flight from Bangkok Airport.
- From Phuket first go to Phi Phi Island trip and then catch a speed boat from phi phi Island to Krabi. It will take around 200 bhat.